- Firstly turn on your Russell Hobbs Multi Cooker and choose the steam programme
- Place the oil in the bowl and add the mince with a twist of salt and pepper
- Brown the meat then add the celery, onions, garlic, rosemary and sage
- When the onions begin to soften, add the tinned and fresh tomatoes with a good slug of liquid seasoning (Worcestershire sauce)
- Then select the Stew programme and add the stock and wine
- Close the lid and leave for 1 hour. If it looks a little dry add a little water and check the seasoning
- Serve with Spaghetti and a crisp salad!
Top Tips: Mushrooms are a good addition to the recipe. If you want to make this into a chilli, just add a teaspoon of chilli powder after meat has been browned.