Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Jacket Potatoes With Vegetable Chilli
Our Jacket Potatoes with Vegetable Chilli is a warming veggie family favourite that everyone will enjoy. Simple to make with minimal fuss, you can switch on your slow cooker, pour in the ingredients and leave it to work its magic.
- 2 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 x 400g tin mixed beans
- 1 x 400g red kidney beans
- 100g tinned sweetcorn
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 200ml vegetable stock
Salt and pepper to taste
Method (click to mark as completed)
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 4-8 hours
- Add all of the ingredients into the slow cooker bowl and mix well, then cook for 4-6 hours on the high heat setting, or 6-8 on the low heat setting.
- Next cut open the cooked jacket potatoes and spoon a portion of the chilli inside. Top with grated cheese and serve.
Recommended Russell Hobbs product: Russell Hobbs Chalkboard Slow Cooker
Completed steps (click to remove last step)