Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
- 3 tsp oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 2 dried chillies
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g spaghetti
- Finely grated parmesan to serve
- Handful fresh basil leaves
Method (click to mark as completed)
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- For the sauce, heat the oil in a pan and cook the oregano, garlic and chilli for 2-3 minutes until soft but with no colour.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and seasoning and cook for a further 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water with 1 tsp of salt and 3 tbsp of olive oil, cooking for its recommend time.
- Serve with the grated parmesan and basil leaves.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)