Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Trout With Crispy Pancetta
A fresh and healthy dish made with no fuss using the multi cooker
- 4 slices Pancetta, chopped
- 30 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. Salt & Black pepper
- 6 Sprigs Basil
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Trout fillets
- 1 Lemon
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Firstly select the Fish programme on your Russell Hobbs Multi Cooker.
- When hot add the chopped pancetta and brown slightly.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, garlic, pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Season the trout fillets and then add them to the bowl along with a tsp. of oil.
- After a couple of minutes turn the fish and stir the tomatoes.
- Stir in the basil leaves.
- Serve the Trout with a squeeze of lemon and crisp salad.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)