Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Some say it's the "King Kong of Ice Cream". Have a go at creating your own take on Cookies n' Cream!
- 125g chocolate ripple biscuits
- 600ml chilled cream
- 63g icing sugar
- ½tsp vanilla
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 4)
- Place the chocolate biscuits into the blender. Using the Pulse button, process to the consistency of coarse crumbs. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Pour cream into the blender jug and add icing sugar and vanilla essence. Blend on Low speed until just mixed.
- Blend on High speed for just a minute or two until cream thickens, but is still pourable, and then stir through the biscuit crumbs.
- Pour into a suitable container, smooth surface, cover and freeze for up to 2 hours or until firm enough to scoop.
- Scoop onto serving plates, pour on chocolate topping, and enjoy!
Completed steps (click to remove last step)