For the flat breads-
- 180ml water, lukewarm
- 90ml Greek yoghurt, room temperature
- 30ml vegetable oil, room temperature
- 30g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 450g strong white flour
- 5g yeast
For the halloumi fries-
- 4 blocks of halloumi cheese, cut into chips
Flat bread topping:
buffalo mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, red onion, basil, balsamic reduction
Method (click to mark as completed)
Preparation time: allow 1 ½ hours
Cooking time: allow 20-30 minutes
- For the dough: Put the ingredients into the bread maker in the order listed and select the dough function. Once this has finished, remove and separate the dough into 4 equal amounts. Roll the sections of dough into balls, cover with cling film and leave to prove in a warm place for 30-45 minutes.
- Next pre-heat the oven to 190ºC.
- Roll out each dough ball and top with your favourite ingredients. Once decorated, cook these in the oven for 13-16 minutes until the dough starts to crisp and is golden brown.
- For the halloumi fries: Pre-heat a fryer to 150ºC. Fry the pre-cut halloumi in batches until golden brown for approx. 5-8 minutes. Season well and serve.
Recommended Russell Hobbs product: Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker
Completed steps (click to remove last step)