Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Hearty Beetroot Soup
An intense soup bursting with beetroot flavour and a dramatic colour makes for an exciting dish!
• 1 Red onion
• 1 dsp. Butter
• 2 large raw Beetroot – peeled and chopped
• 1 Potato peeled and chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1.5 lt. Hot Beef Stock
• Salt & Pepper to taste
To garnish - optional
• A little cream
Method (click to mark as completed)
- Peal and chop the onion, the beetroot and the potato into small pieces.
- Add these along with the butter to your Russell Hobbs Multi cooker.
- Select the steam programme and cook for 5 minutes until the onions begin to soften.
- Add the garlic, stock, and a good pinch of roughly ground pepper.
- Select the soup function and cook for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When finished blitz the soup with your Russell Hobbs hand blender and check the flavour.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)