Coronavirus – the latest updates from Russell Hobbs - FIND OUT MORE
Wholegrain Toasted Panini
A lunchtime with feta, balsamic red onions & sweet pepper strips. Perfect for vegetarians!
- 2 thick slices of wholegrain or wholewheat bread
- 50g reduced fat feta cheese
- ½ red onion cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ red pepper cut into strips
- 1 tsp black pepper
Method (click to mark as completed)
Method (Serves 1)
- Combine the red onion strips with the red pepper, balsamic vinegar & black pepper. Place on a pre heated grill for 1–2 minutes until softened. Remove & set aside.
- Wipe the grill to clean any residue. Cover one slice of bread with the warm balsamic pepper & onion strips and scatter with feta cheese. Place the other slice of bread on top and grill for around 2–3 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with a watercress & tomato salad.
Completed steps (click to remove last step)